Pregnancy planning - natural and accurate
Lady-Comp - your reliable partner when planning a pregnancy
With Lady-Comp you know every day whether you are fertile or not. With just a short temperature measurement in the morning, you can significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant each cycle. According to a study, 81% of women who tracked their cycle and planned sexual intercourse accordingly were pregnant after 6 months, compared to only 60% of women who did not monitor their cycle during this time1.
Get to know your cycle and use your knowledge to get closer to your goal to have a child.
Upon entering your first menstruation, Lady-Comp will predict the days you will be most fertile (shown in red), including the predicted day of ovulation (indicated by a red flashing indicator).
Comprehensive statistical data:
- Average cycle length
- Number of cycles stored so far
- Average temperature rise upon ovulation
- Ovulation fluctuation range (in days)
- Average length of luteal phase
- Indication of possible luteal phase insufficiency
- Number of cycles without ovulation
- Number of planning hits (sexual intercourse during the fertile window)
These statistical functions of Lady-Comp are a great help in evaluating your data and identifying possible cycle irregularities, such as anovulatory cycles, luteal insufficiency, or hypothyroidism.
Temperature curve display
On Lady-Comp’s display, you can directly see your current cycle curve. Additionally, you can upload your data via the analyzer on our website, print it out, or email it to your physician as needed. This provides valuable information to your gynecologist to learn more about the health of your cycles and identify any possible factors that may be impacting your ability to conceive.
- Possibility to enter the days on which intercourse took place ("SI-entry") so that you can track the planning and probability of pregnancy.
- Display of possible pregnancy as early as 16 days post ovulation and probable pregnancy indicators as early as 18 days. Unlike other planning methods, Lady-Comp does not leave you guessing. It detects the characteristic deviation of the temperature course of your extrapolated normal curves for a pregnancy and shows it to you early and reliably.
- Display of the conception date: When pregnancy has been achieved, you will know exactly on which day sexual intercourse resulted in pregnancy.
- Predicted due date calculation: Since Lady-Comp knows the date of conception, it can calculate the expected date of birth much faster and more precisely than the usual calculation (which starts from the first day of the last menstrual period).
Observation of early pregnancy
Monitoring basal body temperature throughout the first trimester is a good way to monitor this early stage of pregnancy to ensure that temperatures are staying at a sustained higher level.
1) C Gnoth et. al. Hum Reprod. 2003 Sep;18(9):1959-66