The new Lady-Comp
Natural family planning made easy!
The new Lady-Comp
The new Lady-Comp is our pride and joy: With its unbeatable algorithm, which has been tested for over 30 years and is constantly being further developed, and thanks to its simple handling, you have everything you need for natural family planning combined in one device! The handy fertility tracker shows you at a glance whether you are currently fertile or not - and from the first day! Thanks to the sophisticated software, you also get comprehensive insight into your cycle history and a menstruation forecast for the next 6 months.
The new Lady-Comp combines all the functions of its predecessors Lady-Comp and Lady-Comp Baby in one device. In addition to the functions you need for cycle tracking, the new Lady-Comp is also perfect for addressing the topic of family planning, just as our customers have been used to for years with their Lady-Comp and Lady-Comp Baby fertility computers.
The user interface has been completely revised and is now even faster and more intuitive to use. Getting started with cycle tracking and natural family planning is also greatly simplified with the new Lady-Comp. The fertility tracker has a quick-start guide so that you understand the Lady-Comp immediately, and you can start measuring the very next morning after receiving it.
The new clear design of the new Lady-Comp completes the overall package.
- Predict your ovulation day and 6-day fertile window
- Easy to use
- All in one device
- Simple to understand
- Lifetime support
- No hidden costs
- From gynecologists recommended
- Lady-Comp has been 510k cleared by the FDA
This is what has convinced thousands of Lady-Comp users:
- Calculation of non-fertile days with over 99% accuracy
- Developed by medical professionals
- Experts who are also available by phone and email to answer your questions
- Family-owned company with over 40 years of experience in fertility tracking
- Made in Europe
Functions and key data of Lady-Comp
- Display of daily fertility status (fertile/infertile)
- Measured value and cycle day
- Ovulation forecast
- Fertility retrospective for 360 days
- Fertility forecast for 6 days
- Fertility curve over the last months
- 6 months menstruation forecast
- Average cycle length
- Temperature increase / average temperature step
- Average length of high temperature phase
- Average ovulation fluctuation
- Number of monophasic cycles
- Planning hits
- CLI (CLI=corpus luteum insufficiency)
- Documentation of intercourse
- Indicates possible pregnancy approx. 15 days post ovulation
- Indicates probable pregnancy approx. 18 days post ovulation
- Calculated conception date and predicted birth date
- Data transfer via USB cable for reading out & saving your data on the PC
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Display in °F or °C
- Size: 9 cm / 3,5 inch in diam.
- Weight: 130 g
- Battery: 2 x AAA
Your Cycle at a glance
Lady-Comp is very easy to use. Simply measure your basal body temperature under your tongue for around 60 seconds every morning after waking up, and the fertility tracker will show you immediately which phase of the cycle you are in and whether you are currently fertile.
Green display = infertile
Lady-Comp's self-learning algorithm is more than 99% accurate in determining infertile days. This accuracy is the result of over 35 years of research conducted by a team of gynecologists, fertility experts, software specialists, and engineers who have analyzed data from more than 5 million female cycles. The result is an algorithm that adapts to each individual and that you can always rely on!
Yellow display = learning phase/cycle fluctuation/possibly fertile
Every woman is unique and so is her cycle: some cycles are longer, some shorter, and the time of ovulation can also vary. The course of the cycle differs not only from woman to woman, but also from cycle to cycle. Lady-Comp creates your very own profile and adjusts the prognosis based on your cycle history and over one million cycles already analyzed.
Red display = fertile/possibly fertile
With Lady-Comp you know every day whether you are fertile or not. With just a short temperature measurement in the morning, you can significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant each cycle. According to a study, 81% of women who tracked their cycles and planned intercourse accordingly were pregnant after 6 months, compared to only 60% of women who did not monitor their cycle during this time.