Easy as 1, 2, 3 - How Lady-Comp works
Lady-Comp is easy to use. Simply measure your basal body temperature under your tongue for about 60 seconds every morning after waking up, and the fertility tracker will show you immediately which phase of the cycle you are in and whether you are currently fertile.
- Red display = fertile/possibly fertile
- Red display + cycle day flashing = Yay! Today is your predicted ovulation.
- Green display = infertile
- Yellow display = learning phase/cycle fluctuation/possibly fertile
- Light blue display = possible pregnancy
- Blue display = probable pregnancy
All versions of Lady-Comp are programmed to reliably calculate the time of ovulation and display it accordingly. How does this work? Quite simply: Ovulation causes the basal body temperature to rise slightly - a small step in the temperature curve, but a big step for you, because when you know your fertile window, you can plan your family without stress and speculation.
The digital alternative for family planning
Lady-Comp uses the Fertility Tracker Method (FTM) to determine very precisely which phase of the cycle you are currently in and whether you are fertile or not. With its intelligent algorithm, based on findings from 35 years of research and more than ten million evaluated cycles, Lady-Comp can determine fertile phases with accuracy - in less than a minute and without the time-consuming recording of cycle curves or diagrams. The highlight: Lady-Comp works 100% naturally and can even detect and tolerate irregular cycles and fluctuations.
Pearly is the ideal companion for the active woman. Pocket-sized for convenience to always have your fertility tracker wherever you go.
- Daily fertility indicator (fertile/infertile)
- Ovulation forecast
- Fertility review for the last 99 days
- Fertility preview for the next 6 days
- Display of probable pregnancy usually after 18 days
- Measured value and cycle day